Quotes - Running On Empty

The challenge of ultrarunning is 90 percent mental, and the other 10 percent is all in our heads. - ray zahab

If you can run twenty-six miles, then your body can surely carry you even farther, and the only question is whether yur mind can go the distance, too.

Dont flinch when the road gets rough, you fall down, you miss a turn, or the bridge you planned to cross has collapsed.

All men should strive to learn before they die what they are running from, and to, and why. - james thurber

If you're going through hell, keep going. -winston churchill

No matter how unique any of us wants to believe we are, all of us hurt, suffer, and feel sadness.

We find ourselves when weve lost everything. Thats when we recognize, appreciate, and embody the essentials.

This is the first time in history that people are trying to figure out what to eat based on individual nutrients rather than just choosing food. Thats a mistake in 'my book'.